Bar Hire Terms & Conditions
- We are a fully licensed and insured company
- All events will be subjected to a temporary events notice
- On our staffed bars we must be the soul supplier of alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks unless agreed with a written statement (charges may apply)
- A deposit starting from £200 depending on bar size and service required when booking, we reserve the right to withhold this if the requirements are not met. Due to police and licencing in your area a booking is not a guarantee of service and can be rejected, in this case deposts would be refunded.
- We follow the Drinkaware guidelines and are subject to terms and conditions of those guidelines, therefore we do not sell alcohol to those under the age of 18, as well as a challenged 25 where we will ask for ID, only driving licence or passport will be accepted as proof of age
- If mishaps occur we must stop the selling of any beverages for any reason. We reserve the right to keep the deposit
- We cannot be held responsible for any mess or damage created during or after the time of the event
- Once the bar is erect it must be left for a minimum of 1 hour prior to the event to allow the settlement of equipment after transportation
- Cancellation of event:
If cancelled over 2 months prior to event 10% of the deposit will be retained.
If cancelled 1 month prior to event 50% of the deposit will be retained.
If cancelled less than 1 month in advance no refund will be given.
- Deposits are used to book date and preferred bar.
Credit card payments will incur a 3% charge
Debit card payment is free
- Lost/broken glasses will be charged for; the amount will be removed from deposit.
£2.50 per glass
£1.50 per shot glass
- Each bar size has a minimum cash take per event and if this figure is not met we reserve the right to with hold your deposit, the minimum cash take per night is simply to cover cost.
Keg Hire Terms & Conditions
- Full payment up front by credit/debit card
- £50 deposit on arrival returnable on collection if no damage or loss
- ID will be required on arrival
- If no ID refund will be given with a £30 charge
- Only the customer that made the order can take delivery
Marquee Hire Terms & Conditions
- A refundable damage deposit of £500 must be paid within 7 days of the booking.
- The full hire balance should be paid at least 30 days prior to event date.
- If a bookings is made within 30 days of the event date, full balance must be paid immediately.
- Failure to comply may result in the client’s booking being cancelled and the client being held liable for the total hire cost.
- Any notice of cancellation by the client must be in way of email
- In the event of a cancellation by the client the following charges will apply:
- Within 60 days prior to event the full damage deposit will be retained
- Within 30 days prior to event- 65% of total hire cost will be retained
- Within 14 days prior to event- 100% of total hire cost will be retained
- Bars@Yours cannot and will not accept responsibility for damage to underground pipes or cables. The client should ensure we are
made aware of these before the erection of any stretch marquee.
- Bars@Yours reserves the right to cancel, change or delay any booking where forced to do so by circumstances beyond our control.
Specifically bad weather conditions, loss or damage to our equipment by fire, storm, act of God and any other circumstances which
would subsequently put any of its employees in danger.
- In the event of any circumstances beyond our control, except stated in the above paragraph, that prevent us from completing our
obligations (that are in writing) we shall only refund any monies paid for the hire of our equipment in the event of a delayed start. No further compensation will be paid to the client.
- Once erected these stretch marquees can not be altered in anyway, please do not attempt to do so.
- We use large stakes in the ground to secure or if on concrete floors such as car parks we may have to drill the floor for fixings (please be aware of this).
- We phohibit the use of Fires & BBQ in or around the stretch tent.
- We do not allow the use of sticky tape to secure lighting or decorations to the poles, if lighting/decorations are required cable ties are to be used.