Bar Hire Terms & Conditions
- We are a fully licensed and insured company
- All events will be subjected to a temporary events notice
- On our staffed bars we must be the soul supplier of alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks unless agreed with a written statement (charges may apply)
- A deposit starting from £200 depending on bar size and service required when booking, we reserve the right to withhold this if the requirements are not met. Due to police and licencing in your area a booking is not a guarantee of service and can be rejected, in this case deposts would be refunded.
- We follow the Drinkaware guidelines and are subject to terms and conditions of those guidelines, therefore we do not sell alcohol to those under the age of 18, as well as a challenged 25 where we will ask for ID, only driving licence or passport will be accepted as proof of age
- If mishaps occur we must stop the selling of any beverages for any reason. We reserve the right to keep the deposit
- We cannot be held responsible for any mess or damage created during or after the time of the event
- Once the bar is erect it must be left for a minimum of 1 hour prior to the event to allow the settlement of equipment after transportation
- Cancellation of event:
If cancelled over 2 months prior to event 10% of the deposit will be retained.
If cancelled 1 month prior to event 50% of the deposit will be retained.
If cancelled less than 1 month in advance no refund will be given.
- Deposits are used to book date and preferred bar.
Credit card payments will incur a 3% charge
Debit card payment is free
- Lost/broken glasses will be charged for; the amount will be removed from deposit.
£2.50 per glass
£1.50 per shot glass
- Each bar size has a minimum cash take per event and if this figure is not met we reserve the right to with hold your deposit, the minimum cash take per night is simply to cover cost.
Keg Hire Terms & Conditions
- Full payment up front by credit/debit card
- £50 deposit on arrival returnable on collection if no damage or loss
- ID will be required on arrival
- If no ID refund will be given with a £30 charge
- Only the customer that made the order can take delivery